Davies Pacific Center
841 Bishop Street, Suite 1200
Honolulu, Hawaii 96813
Sheree A. Kon-Herrera
While in law school, Ms. Kon-Herrera received American Jurisprudence Awards in Environmental Law, Criminal Procedure, and Estate Planning; completed a summer program in international law and human rights in Geneva, Switzerland and Strasbourg, France; and completed a summer internship at the Office of the Attorney General, State of Hawaii.
- Construction Law
- ommercial Litigation
- Insurance Law
- Products liability
- Hawaii Bar, 1997
- University of Hawaii at Manoa (English, 1994, highest honors)
- anta Clara University (J.D., summa cum laude, 1997
- Hawaii State Bar Association
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Karen N. Blondin, Circuit Court of the First Circuit, State of Hawaii, 1997-1998
- Member, Phi Delta Phi, legal honors society.