Davies Pacific Center
841 Bishop Street, Suite 1200
Honolulu, Hawaii 96813
Nicholas P. Ching
While in law school, Mr. Ching received an American Jurisprudence award in Modern Scientific Evidence and was a member of the Client Counseling Moot Court Team. Mr. Ching formerly practiced in the areas of criminal defense (state and military) and family law.
- Civil Litigation
- Hawaii, 2012
- United States District Court, District of Hawaii, 2012
- Iolani School (2002)
- University of Hawaii at Manoa (Philosophy B.A., Political Science B.A., 2007)
- William S. Richardson School of Law, University of Hawaii (J.D. 2012)
- Extern, Fukunaga Matayoshi Hershey Ching & Kop (2010)
- Law Clerk, Bilecki Law Group, LLLC (2011)
- Judicial Extern, Hon. Catherine H. Remigio, Family Court, Circuit Court of First Circuit (2012)
- Associate Attorney, The Tipon Law Firm, LLLC (2012-2014)
- Associate Attorney, Bilecki & Tipon, LLLC (2014-2015).