Davies Pacific Center
841 Bishop Street, Suite 1200
Honolulu, Hawaii 96813
Kenneth K. Fukunaga
Mr. Fukunaga's legal career has focused on complex litigation with a primary emphasis on products liability and health care law. He has published, as a co-author, more than ten articles in the field of psychology in referred journals.
- Complex Litigation
- Products Liability
- Health Care Law
- Willamette University (B.A., Senior Scholar, 1968)
- University of Hawaii (M.A., Experimental Psychology, 1970)
- Law School University of San Francisco School of Law (J.D., cum laude; McAuliffe Honor Society, 1973)
- University of Hawaii (Ph.D., Experimental Psychology, 1976)
- Hawaii Bar, 1973
- Hawaii State Bar Association (Chair, Technology Committee, 1998-1999)
- Hawaii Defense Lawyers Association (President, 1999—)
- Elected to Sigma Xi, a scientific research society, while in graduate school.
- Deputy Prosecuting Attorney, County of Hawaii (1979-1980).
- Carlsmith, Wichman, Case, Mukai and Ichiki (1980-1985).
- Greeley Walker & Kowen (1985-1992).
- Former chairman of the Governor's Commission on Mental Health and Criminal Justice.
- Hawaii Advisory Commission on Drug Abuse and Controlled Substances.
- The Hawaii Environmental Council, 1994-1996.
- oard of Directors, Kuakini Health Systems.
- Hawaii Defense Lawyers Association (President, 1999- present).
- Aloha Chapter, Association for Information and Image Management (former President).
- Mr. Fukunaga has extensive experience with complex litigation using computerized support software.