Davies Pacific Center
841 Bishop Street, Suite 1200
Honolulu, Hawaii 96813
Kathleen M. Douglas
While in law school, Ms. Kon-Herrera received American Jurisprudence Awards in Environmental Law, Criminal Procedure, and Estate Planning; completed a summer program in international law and human rights in Geneva, Switzerland and Strasbourg, France; and completed a summer internship at the Office of the Attorney General, State of Hawaii.
- Environmental Law
- Insurance Law
- Intellectual Property Litigation
- Hawaii Bar, 1989
- University of Texas, B.A., 1977
- Case Western Reserve University, J.D., cum laude, 1989
- Hawaii State Bar Association
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Karen N. Blondin, Circuit Court of the First Circuit, State of Hawaii, 1997-1998
- Member, Phi Delta Phi, legal honors society.