Davies Pacific Center
841 Bishop Street, Suite 1200
Honolulu, Hawaii 96813
Gurudev D. Allin
While in Law School Mr. Allin served as a teaching fellow and assisted law professors in teaching classes to first year law students on civil procedure, property law and applied legal reasoning. Mr. Allin also participated in the Jessup International Moot Court Competition in 2009. While practicing in New York, Mr. Allin practiced in the areas of health law including regulatory and compliance practice, commercial and general civil litigation, real property transactions and copyright licensing.
- New Jersey Bar, 2009
- New York Bar, 2010
- Hawaii, 2014
- University of Florida (Anthropology B.A., 2002, high honors)
- University of Wisconsin-Madison (Anthropology M.S., 2004)
- Member and Senior Editor, Albany Law Review (2007-2009)
- Judicial Intern, Hon. Richard K. Eaton, U.S. Court of International Trade, New York (2008)
- Judicial Intern, Hon. Lawrence E. Kahn, U.S. District Court, Northern District of New York (2008)
- Law Clerk and Staff Attorney, Boies Schiller & Flexner, LLP (2009-2010)
- Associate Attorney, Ruffo Tabora Mainello & McKay, P.C. (2010-2012)
- Attorney, Law Office of Gurudev D. Allin (2012-2014).